Bengals 42 Panthers 21

16 hours ago, The Raven said:

My daughter and I had a blast at the Joe Mixon show.    We were kind of hoping he stayed in a bit longer to make a run at the Gayle Sayers record of 6 TDs in a game.

I am on the other side of this one, the game was a point where I thought Mixon needed to sit down and we needed to see our other two RBs carry the load.

I will say, I was very glad to see the Real Joe Mixon back, even if it is only for one game.  I thought he looked really good, stronger and certainly more explosive than he has looked. 

40 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am on the other side of this one, the game was a point where I thought Mixon needed to sit down and we needed to see our other two RBs carry the load.

I will say, I was very glad to see the Real Joe Mixon back, even if it is only for one game.  I thought he looked really good, stronger and certainly more explosive than he has looked. 

No issues with them sitting those guys in the second half.   I was at the game against Denver when Corey Dillion topped Walter Payton's mark for yards in a game, which added electricity to the stadium I have rarely felt at a Bengals game.   It would have been fun to add that energy yesterday when the second half wasn't providing it.  Other than hoping Baker screwed something up, it was kind of dead.

But they still have a lot to play and a healthy Mixon is better for them than 7 TDs against Carolina.

• Like 1