Mike Cassity?

letabrotherspeak

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This would be a good time to swoop in and get him. I'm guessing he isn't close with Kragthorpe (yet, at least) so he might be open to hearing about a job with his alma mater. He would be a good hire for the Wildcats.

By the way, is anyone else as excited as I am about the possibility of Archer leaving? Its hard to believe you could say that after going winning eight games and a bowl game for the first time in 22 years, but I think a good deal of Kentucky fans feel this way.

MC had a big part in the Cards recent success. I think he was diagnosed with cancer a while back, I am not sure how that affected him coaching or his future in coaching.

He is a UK alum, and if Archer leaves for NC State, this could be a big time boost for the Wildcat football team.

If UK is going to make a push for Cassity, NOW is the time. Don't wait on Archer's decision, make the push for Cassity now! If Archer is contemplating the NC State offer, then lets make his mind up for him and go ahead and offer Cassity the job. I have a sneaky suspicion that UK may have already told Archer to start looking elsewhere anyway, hence the reason he took the interview with NC State.

I'm not worried about U of L's football recruits getting looted by UK...the type of player that the "current" staff recruits, will be willing to wait and see what unfolds for the Cards...I really think this class still has the potential to be the best ever for the Cards.

I'm not worried about U of L's football recruits getting looted by UK...the type of player that the "current" staff recruits, will be willing to wait and see what unfolds for the Cards...I really think this class still has the potential to be the best ever for the Cards.

And how do you know this?

I'm not worried about U of L's football recruits getting looted by UK...the type of player that the "current" staff recruits, will be willing to wait and see what unfolds for the Cards...I really think this c

lass still has the potential to be the best ever for the Cards.

Bye Bye Simms.