BluegrassPreps.com Class 6A Football Rankings (10/3)

TheDeuce

Class 6A

1. Saint Xavier vs. #2 Manual

2. Manual vs. #1 Saint Xavier

3. Trinity vs. #4 Ballard

4. Ballard vs. #3 Trinity

5. Male vs. Southern

6. Henderson County at Apollo

7. Bullitt East at Fern Creek

8. Bryan Station at George Rogers Clark

9. Simon Kenton at Dixie Heights (10/6)

10. Ryle vs. Campbell County

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

BIG Week for 6A football!  A LOT of great games here!  Easily the best class to watch this week top to bottom.

I agree, this may be the best week of the season for 6A.  7 of the 10 teams in our Top 10 have big games this week.  And another way of looking at two of these games is:

8. Bryan Station at #11 George Rogers Clark

10. Ryle vs. #15 Campbell County

• Like 3

I need to see Ballard give Trinity all they want and Manual do the same to St. Xavier. Both Ballard and Manual are having great seasons but they've not really competed at the same level at Trinity/St. X for many years. If they one or both can pull out a win this weekend then we might have something exciting to look forward to in Class 6A in November. If not, it may once again be Trinity vs. St. Xavier for the state championship.

• Like 1

Just now, gchs_uk9 said:

I need to see Ballard give Trinity all they want and Manual do the same to St. Xavier. Both Ballard and Manual are having great seasons but they've not really competed at the same level at Trinity/St. X for many years. If they one or both can pull out a win this weekend then we might have something exciting to look forward to in Class 6A in November. If not, it may once again be Trinity vs. St. Xavier for the state championship.

As of today I think T, X, H, and Manual have a shot and everyone else is playing for fun.  I do agree this week will tell us a lot. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

As of today I think T, X, H, and Manual have a shot and everyone else is playing for fun.  I do agree this week will tell us a lot. 

I think two of those four have a shot but I'm not telling which two until Saturday morning! 😂

• Haha 3