Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs. Knox Central Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Corbin
      100%
    • Knox Central
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Corbin (6-0) coming off of a big win over Simon Kenton by a score of 38 -35 will host District rival Knox Central (4-2). Knox Central has had the injury bug of late and has had to play without a lot of their fire power but won in a shootout over Bourbon County by a score of 62-61. Two dandy QBs will be leading each team in this one with Steve Partin for Knox Central and Kade Elam for Corbin...should be a dandy. Who you got?

Give me the Redhounds, I liked what I watched last week.

If Knox gave 60 to Bourbon, then I think Corbin can name the score.  Corbin big!

Corbin 52

Knox Central 6

Corbin will win by as much as they want. Hopefully, some younger guys play the entire second half. 
 

On 10/2/2022 at 3:33 PM, theguru said:

Give me the Redhounds, I liked what I watched last week.

It might be my CKY bias but I feel like Corbin is flying under the radar a little this season. I know that they are ranked in the top 4 in 4A, but it doesn't seem like they are getting enough pop as a true threat in 4A. 

I think they'll win this game easily. The playoffs can't get here soon enough!

1 minute ago, burreaux said:

It might be my CKY bias but I feel like Corbin is flying under the radar a little this season. I know that they are ranked in the top 4 in 4A, but it doesn't seem like they are getting enough pop as a true threat in 4A. 

I think they'll win this game easily. The playoffs can't get here soon enough!

Reading the tea leaves, Corbin looks really good but I am not sure they are good enough to win 4A.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.