January 7, 200719 yr At least two of the piks looked to be miscommunication with the receivers... The 30/38 reminded me of the game plan vs. the Bengals - dink and dunk and keep the opposition off the field. No doubt. He threw the ball directly to Ty Law both times; after the explanation one appeared to be Marvin Harrison's fault. Those have to be limited becuase 3 is not going to cut it.
January 7, 200719 yr I knew the whole Larry Johnson running for 150+ yards was too obvious. If the weather is solid next week, Indy honestly has a good matchup against Baltimore.
January 7, 200719 yr Well it looks like he played good but didnt make some good decisions. Two of the INT's....were mis-communication issues with the receiver.
January 7, 200719 yr Awesome, awesome, job by the Colts...Dwight Freeney played amazingly in this game..
January 7, 200719 yr I knew the whole Larry Johnson running for 150+ yards was too obvious. If the weather is solid next week, Indy honestly has a good matchup against Baltimore. I don't see it. Not even the Ravens have looked that inept on offense this year, and any team with any kind of ability on offense beats the Colts last night. They definitely should've went with Huard in the second half. That game was one of the worst I've ever seen, and I feel cheated by the NFL for sitting through it. Ugh.
January 7, 200719 yr The last few defenisve stands showed the strenght of the Colts, when they can forget about defending the run they are nasty off the edge.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.