BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 2 Results)

bugatti

Here are the results for this week's Pick 5 contest. As always, the results won't be final for 24 hours. All contestants should use that time to check their score for errors. After that time period has passed, the contest is final and the winner should use the following link to claim the prize of choice. If you think your score is incorrect, please send me a PM and I will look into your claim.

Winners, click here to claim your prize: BGP Store

Results of this week's games:

Moeller 28 Trinity 3
Covington Catholic 27 Pikeville 19
Williamsburg 22 Middlesboro 21
Bethlehem 25 Eastern 22
Newport Central Catholic 19 Holmes 7

I think now would be a good time to review the rules of the contest. Participants are supposed to select the winners of each game. Correctly guess all five, and you win! Sounds pretty simple to me.

And the winner(s) of this week contest are: _____________________. *insert rim shot*

That's right, folks. A whopping 0 members out of 39 correctly guessed last week's games. Off to a rip-roaring start this season 🙂

As a reminder, I will keep track of each member that gets all five games in a given week. The member with the most wins will win a grand prize at season's end.

YTD

1 - Just Truth
1 - RoCkMan28
1 - tomcat1984

I was very pleased with my Prize pack.. The drinking cups I use everyday. To win was just staying with the Pick em and you win some and lose some but after winning it all, the hospitality and gift pack made it even better!!!! Very impressed with what I recieved. Thanks again Guru and Bugatti for the fun of Pick em.... I was overwhelmed.... Very nice gifts...

#special note- A big thankyou to Beechwood in the championship last year, I picked Beechwood and most everyone else picked LCA..... Don't be afraid to pick.....

• Thanks 1