Brossart vs Mason County - Live On The Web

Everyone who is planning on just listening to the game, might want to take a trip down the AA and watch this one in person! This should be an interesting match up between two good schools. But, if that is not possible, I know Danny Weddle will do an outstanding job on the radio. He always does!

Everyone who is planning on just listening to the game, might want to take a trip down the AA and watch this one in person! This should be an interesting match up between two good schools. But, if that is not possible, I know Danny Weddle will do an outstanding job on the radio. He always does!

Agreed Lips. This should be a great atmosphere and if last night was any indication, the Mason fans will be out in HUGE numbers, with their "game faces" on!! Anyone who's not been to a 10th region tourney, can experience a similar atmosphere tonight!! Go Mustangs!!!!

:thumb:

I would say that both teams will bring huge numbers tonight. You have to love a Saturday evening basketball game! Better get there early, folks. Parking will be crazy tonight! I'm ready for some good basketball that I don't fall asleep watching! :banana: