Danville 26 Lincoln County 14

Demauriah Brown is a special talent. Over 250 yards rushing 2Tds and 90 yard KO for TD. Danville needs to condition in the worst way they had kids dropping every play with cramps, Lincoln had 0 kids cramping. Lincoln County is going to be just fine under Josh Jaggers, give him some time. One question though, Coach, why in the world did you kick it to Brown after scoring. Smh. Also, Danville had about 8 delay of game penalties, that's directly on the coach. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Statsdontlie said:

Demauriah Brown is a special talent. Over 250 yards rushing 2Tds and 90 yard KO for TD. Danville needs to condition in the worst way they had kids dropping every play with cramps, Lincoln had 0 kids cramping. Lincoln County is going to be just fine under Josh Jaggers, give him some time. One question though, Coach, why in the world did you kick it to Brown after scoring. Smh. Also, Danville had about 8 delay of game penalties, that's directly on the coach. 

Agreed on all counts.  Happy to get a win but the penalties and cramps were concerning, as is a general lack of depth on the team and the lack of a decent passing game.  It reminds me of the teams the Ads had at the end of Harp's tenure where the running game was great but the passing game was non-existent.  That won't get you far these days!

Watched the replay on YouTube and I got to give props to #2 Trumbo. Kid plays bigger than his size, he had some clutch runs in the 4th quarter. I really like him, I wish the coache would've gave it to him when they got to the 2 yard line because he deserved that TD. Also had a nice INT to end the game. Congrats, Kid!