Eastern Kentucky Flooding

BEChargers

If anyone hears of any football teams with equipment losses and such, please share them so this awesome community can come together and pick up our football family.  I know the pain from what is happening is much bigger than football but there will be a lot of groups helping in many ways.  Lets band together for the football community and help when we hear of a need. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Amen to that. The one saving Grace for many programs is the new consolidated schools over the last couple of decades have mostly been built on mountaintop removals so hopefully the damage is minimal. Of course that’s not every school and certainly doesn’t take into account what these young men and women have experienced at home. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, KYFootballFanz said:

Breathitt 

6B029B7E-E6D0-41D1-ACA0-8053224ADCFE.jpeg

This was the stadium I was most worried about. There’s water right beside it.

I also saw a picture of Jenkins town and I’m guessing their field is underwater, although I don’t believe they are fielding a team this year. 

• Like 1

I know the pads and helmet situation is almost impossible at this point. I have no idea about jerseys, etc. and if they can be cleaned enough to use. It will be very tough for Breathitt to play football (and honestly that’s the least of the community concerns right now), but hopefully they can for the sake of the kids and hopefully provide some light during this darkest of times.