Jump to content

Deandre Moore Commits to Louisville


 Share

Recommended Posts

#17 ranked recruit in the 2023 class. Third highest rated player to ever commit to Louisville (Brian Brohm, Michael Bush). 

Moore is the sixth ESPN 300 recruit in Louisville's 23 class. 

Offers from Oregon, Texas, USC, Oklahoma, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Miami, Notre Dame, Ole Miss and Penn State. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/31/2022 at 10:59 AM, TheDeuce said:

#17 ranked recruit in the 2023 class. Third highest rated player to ever commit to Louisville (Brian Brohm, Michael Bush). 

Moore is the sixth ESPN 300 recruit in Louisville's 23 class. 

Offers from Oregon, Texas, USC, Oklahoma, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Miami, Notre Dame, Ole Miss and Penn State. 

Not saying Louisville is doing anything shady... But who did they hire or what are they doing that they're all of a sudden landing these high level kids from the other side of the country? Top 3 commits are from Cali and 4 of the top 6 are from there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Walter said:

Not saying Louisville is doing anything shady... But who did they hire or what are they doing that they're all of a sudden landing these high level kids from the other side of the country? Top 3 commits are from Cali and 4 of the top 6 are from there. 

Don’t have to be doing anything wrong at all or even hire anyone to enhance recruiting, kids just want to come to Lville to play football, everyone has a run with recruits now and then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Walter said:

Not saying Louisville is doing anything shady... But who did they hire or what are they doing that they're all of a sudden landing these high level kids from the other side of the country? Top 3 commits are from Cali and 4 of the top 6 are from there. 

A couple reasons… The first, from what I understand UofL had about 1/5 the recruiting staff they should have had over the last several seasons. That changed after the last season.

The biggest reason? They recruited an elite QB from SoCal and he’s been doing A LOT of the work recruiting these Cali guys. Since day one, he’s been going after other high level recruits, and it’s clearly been working. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, nikeman49 said:

Don’t have to be doing anything wrong at all or even hire anyone to enhance recruiting, kids just want to come to Lville to play football, everyone has a run with recruits now and then.

Satterfield is a NC guy so most of his ties are to the south and southeast. 

High level top 300 West Coast kids typically aren't leaving that area unless it's for Bama, Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State, or another blue blood. 

Just seems odd they they had only landed 3 or 4 guys from Cali going back to 2017-2018 and now they're landing  multiple high level Cali kids. Was curious if they added an assistant with ties to that area.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

A couple reasons… The first, from what I understand UofL had about 1/5 the recruiting staff they should have had over the last several seasons. That changed after the last season.

The biggest reason? They recruited an elite QB from SoCal and he’s been doing A LOT of the work recruiting these Cali guys. Since day one, he’s been going after other high level recruits, and it’s clearly been working. 

Makes sense. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.