2022 Masters

Gets underway today.  Watching Tiger warm up right now.  While he walked with maybe just an ever-so-slightest limp, the thing that I noticed the most is...he looks absolutely YOKED.  He definitely didn't let his upper-body workouts suffer while recovering from the leg injuries.  

• Thanks 1

Tiger has been solid thru the first round, hanging around par all day. Left a few strokes on the course with a couple of putts he'd like to have over. He's played more than a few from the pine straw. In other words a typical first round for Tiger. For his career his first round average is just barely under par.

• Thanks 1

World #1 Scotty Scheffler wins easily. 

I thought the story of the day was Rory.  He finishes 2nd by shooting 64.  This was new final round record. 

The Masters.com leaderboard has a very cool feature if you want to go back and see each shot. 

You click on the player in the leaderboard and then click on the hole you want to watch for that player.  They will show the video in well clipped segments shot by shot.  Also they will show diagram of shots along side.  I found this very cool.