Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Voices in the 9th Region

Featured Replies

I've seen this questions asked before, but I thought I would ask it a different way . Since a lot of the covid restrictions were lifted this year, I was able to attend more games than usual. I noticed a lot of different voices behind the microphone than I have heard in years past calling games. Was wondering who you all enjoyed listening to this past season, or if there was anyone that made watching the game unbearable! haha Just hoping to have fun with this!

, “If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all.” 

-- Thumper's Mom

 

Guess I will sit this one out.   ?

Not a new voice, but DJ Joe Barnes of Bellevue is the best.

14 hours ago, se7ens said:

Not a new voice, but DJ Joe Barnes of Bellevue is the best.

Love Joe Barnes. Mentioned his name on this same post in the boys section.

20 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

, “If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all.” 

-- Thumper's Mom

 

Guess I will sit this one out.   ?

How'd you do that with all your text, TDD?

confused-reaction-face-gif.gif

28 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

How'd you do that with all your text, TDD?

confused-reaction-face-gif.gif

I'd love to tell you I was in some advanced dimension, however, the answer is it was an accident.  Posted it on my phone and that is how it showed up.  

12 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

I'd love to tell you I was in some advanced dimension, however, the answer is it was an accident.  Posted it on my phone and that is how it showed up.  

Lol, well that's fun...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.