Xavier vs Kansas State

NobizLikeShowbiz

The team that most thought they would be is an NIT team....

That is absolutely, postively, dead wrong. Here are a couple of note-worthy folks that thought they were, at worst, a Top 35 Team in America before the season. Before beating Villanova and Illinois. Have they had their share of horrible games, sure. However, to say they are "no good" is not correct.

CollegeHoops.net: #35: Xavier Musketeers

The deepest team in the Atlantic 10 is a favorite for the conference title.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

AP Preseason: Xavier Musketeers #29

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coaches Poll Preaseason: Xavier Musketeers #31

That is absolutely, postively, dead wrong. Here are a couple of note-worthy folks that thought they were, at worst, a Top 35 Team in America before the season. Before beating Villanova and Illinois. Have they had their share of horrible games, sure. However, to say they are "no good" is not correct.

:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

CollegeHoops.net: #35: Xavier Musketeers

The deepest team in the Atlantic 10 is a favorite for the conference title.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

AP Preseason: Xavier Musketeers #29

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coaches Poll Preaseason: Xavier Musketeers #31

NIT bound......

OK, I'll let Calipari and Memphis know that their Conference isn't worth the UKMF ranking. I'm sure they'll turn down their 3 or 4 seed because of that. :thumb:

They're a legit top 20 team, their conference isn't. Unfortunately for the A-10, they don't have such a team.

They're a legit top 20 team, their conference isn't. Unfortunately for the A-10, they don't have such a team.

I didn't say they did. I simply inferred that dismissing every non-Top 10 Conference as equal could lead you into difficult debates to win. That was my only point. I would think Butler in the Horizon would agree as well.