Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 76 Kentucky 63

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I totally agree with you.  For quite a while now, I've had a little debate with a buddy regarding Grady and I just don't think he's able to create for himself against this level of competition like he was able to at Davidson.  He's a great shooter, so you want him on the floor but he had a heckuva time getting good looks last night.  I'd like to see them draw up some plays for him that involving Tshiebwe setting screens for him, unless your scared of your big man not getting set.

He's not that strong of a defender, at least in my opinion.

This sounds a lot like D. Allen.  Most all of these transfers have a weakness, that's why they're at the smaller schools.

I’m fine with this loss. 
It’s a reality check.

I said the same thing in 2012 when UK took a loss against Vandy in the SEC tournament. Best thing that could have happened to them before the March run. 

These kids need to understand that the name on the front of the jersey doesn’t guarantee a win. 

10 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Yeah, he might as well come back and work on things to get better at that and improve his draft stock.  Wouldn't that be nice?!

Yes please. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.