Superbowl Sunday

PP1

3 minutes ago, nWo said:

Right now it is going to hit portions of southeast Kentucky. This has been an unusual situation. One model run would show the system then the next run doesn't. 

I'd be down to take a decent SNOWFALL in NKY if it were to track this way. Shoveling that ice was a bear and it wasn't much for my kids to be able to play in. Keep the ice away. 

4 hours ago, ChickenWyngz said:

I'd be down to take a decent SNOWFALL in NKY if it were to track this way. Shoveling that ice was a bear and it wasn't much for my kids to be able to play in. Keep the ice away. 

I haven't seen much of a snow chance for the next couple of weeks or so. Saying that I am watching a possible ice storm around the end of next week. 

• Sad 1

The models are all over the place now it is back to all rain for this weekend. A weak cold front is moving towards Kentucky and rain will break out ahead of it. I think the models are having a tough time reading the cold air behind the front. One run will have the arctic air changing the rain to snow. The next run will be back to all rain. Hopefully, the models will get a good read on this weekend's weather tomorrow.