Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Superbowl Sunday

Featured Replies

@nWoA few days ago you mentioned something about another storm coming in this weekend?

Just now, PP1 said:

@nWoA few days ago you mentioned something about another storm coming in this weekend?

I'm no where near @nWo level, but so far it looks like that is tracking a bit southeast of us. 

 

Right now it is going to hit portions of southeast Kentucky. This has been an unusual situation. One model run would show the system then the next run doesn't. 

3 minutes ago, nWo said:

Right now it is going to hit portions of southeast Kentucky. This has been an unusual situation. One model run would show the system then the next run doesn't. 

I'd be down to take a decent SNOWFALL in NKY if it were to track this way. Shoveling that ice was a bear and it wasn't much for my kids to be able to play in. Keep the ice away. 

4 hours ago, ChickenWyngz said:

I'd be down to take a decent SNOWFALL in NKY if it were to track this way. Shoveling that ice was a bear and it wasn't much for my kids to be able to play in. Keep the ice away. 

I haven't seen much of a snow chance for the next couple of weeks or so. Saying that I am watching a possible ice storm around the end of next week. 

Well the snow is back into the picture for this upcoming weekend. I'll post an update later this evening.

The models are all over the place now it is back to all rain for this weekend. A weak cold front is moving towards Kentucky and rain will break out ahead of it. I think the models are having a tough time reading the cold air behind the front. One run will have the arctic air changing the rain to snow. The next run will be back to all rain. Hopefully, the models will get a good read on this weekend's weather tomorrow. 

I like when you say rain nWo. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.