Dixie Heights 53 Lloyd 34

I wouldn't say Dixie played that bad.  They struggled to hit shots early, and forced some things here and there that they shouldn't have.  There were a handful of times where they just sat on the ball offensively as Lloyd wasn't extending any pressure.  They were packing it in trying to force Dixie to beat them from the outside.

Lloyd definitely struggled.  They couldn't get into rhythm offensively and gave up too many easy baskets defensively.  I spoke to someone who was at their game against HC the other night, and they were impressed by their play.  I'm guessing it was just an off night for them as they just seemed to be going through the motions.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nees1212 said:

I wouldn't say Dixie played that bad.  They struggled to hit shots early, and forced some things here and there that they shouldn't have.  There were a handful of times where they just sat on the ball offensively as Lloyd wasn't extending any pressure.  They were packing it in trying to force Dixie to beat them from the outside.

Lloyd definitely struggled.  They couldn't get into rhythm offensively and gave up too many easy baskets defensively.  I spoke to someone who was at their game against HC the other night, and they were impressed by their play.  I'm guessing it was just an off night for them as they just seemed to be going through the motions.  

Yes, I too have seen Lloyd play better and Dixie also, but my most recent memories are not good.