Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 95 WKU 60

Featured Replies

The Cats have looked really good these last two games. Let’s keep it going! 
 

A few quick notes. I have been waiting to say this because I wanted to see more. However, Toppin brings a lot more to the team when he is on the court than Brooks. I like Brooks but Toppin needs to start over him or at least be playing more than him. 

39 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

The Cats have looked really good these last two games. Let’s keep it going! 
 

A few quick notes. I have been waiting to say this because I wanted to see more. However, Toppin brings a lot more to the team when he is on the court than Brooks. I like Brooks but Toppin needs to start over him or at least be playing more than him. 

I was mentioning the same during the game.  I also noticed Allen didn't participate again tonight. Or if he did I completely missed it. Hoping we don't have any controversy brewing for guys gaining, losing playing time. But it is very obvious that Calipari is trying to find his 7 or 8 guys and we know who the big guy is and it's rather obvious who the 4 guards are. 

10 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

28 rebounds is insane.

While outrebounding the other team.

2 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I was mentioning the same during the game.  I also noticed Allen didn't participate again tonight. Or if he did I completely missed it. Hoping we don't have any controversy brewing for guys gaining, losing playing time. But it is very obvious that Calipari is trying to find his 7 or 8 guys and we know who the big guy is and it's rather obvious who the 4 guards are. 

Allen was not available to play tonight and didn’t participate in pregame warm ups from what I seen on Twitter. A possible knee injury?

9 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Allen was not available to play tonight and didn’t participate in pregame warm ups from what I seen on Twitter. A possible knee injury?

Wouldn't surprise me any which way at this point.  Things are going to get real dynamic with Covid and Conference play in the next couple of months.  I'm not at all saying Allen can't perform when called upon, but his best games were during conference play, against teams that weren't scouting him well.....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.