Kentucky 95 WKU 60

16thBBall Fan

The Cats have looked really good these last two games. Let’s keep it going! 

A few quick notes. I have been waiting to say this because I wanted to see more. However, Toppin brings a lot more to the team when he is on the court than Brooks. I like Brooks but Toppin needs to start over him or at least be playing more than him. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

The Cats have looked really good these last two games. Let’s keep it going! 

A few quick notes. I have been waiting to say this because I wanted to see more. However, Toppin brings a lot more to the team when he is on the court than Brooks. I like Brooks but Toppin needs to start over him or at least be playing more than him. 

I was mentioning the same during the game.  I also noticed Allen didn't participate again tonight. Or if he did I completely missed it. Hoping we don't have any controversy brewing for guys gaining, losing playing time. But it is very obvious that Calipari is trying to find his 7 or 8 guys and we know who the big guy is and it's rather obvious who the 4 guards are. 

2 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I was mentioning the same during the game.  I also noticed Allen didn't participate again tonight. Or if he did I completely missed it. Hoping we don't have any controversy brewing for guys gaining, losing playing time. But it is very obvious that Calipari is trying to find his 7 or 8 guys and we know who the big guy is and it's rather obvious who the 4 guards are. 

Allen was not available to play tonight and didn’t participate in pregame warm ups from what I seen on Twitter. A possible knee injury?

9 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Allen was not available to play tonight and didn’t participate in pregame warm ups from what I seen on Twitter. A possible knee injury?

Wouldn't surprise me any which way at this point.  Things are going to get real dynamic with Covid and Conference play in the next couple of months.  I'm not at all saying Allen can't perform when called upon, but his best games were during conference play, against teams that weren't scouting him well.....

• Like 1