Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Captain Morgan

Featured Replies

I know this is a stupid question, but I rarely drink. I do make hot butter rum at Christmas time. Last year I bought a bottle of Capt. Morgan for this Christmas tradition. I used half of it and put it in the dry pantry. Can I simply use the rest tonight to make it again or does it go bad after a while? There is no expiration date on it.

I've never known any liquor to go bad over time.

Captain Morgan is the one liquor that makes me cringe from past memories haha

You'll be fine. As long as you've kept the lid on the bottle you should be fine. Unless the liquor is creme based, I'm not aware of any hard alcohol that will go bad. 

The Captain won't let you down PP1.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.