Kentucky Football - The Year in Quotes

Fletch

If LSU wins their bowl game, what have they won?

Well that would mean that they have won the Sugar Bowl again and to real SEC fans that still means something. I can understand why you, as a UK fan, aren't familiar with that. They also win about 14 million bucks which they are nice enough to share with teams like UK again this year. So show a little gratitude.

Well that would mean that they have won the Sugar Bowl again and to real SEC fans that still means something. I can understand why you, as a UK fan, aren't familiar with that. They also win about 14 million bucks which they are nice enough to share with teams like UK again this year. So show a little gratitude.

Sorry about that LSUROCK UK fans should so some gratitude to LSU since they are the greatest team ever in both sports.:rolleyes:

Nah I'll show a little gratitude when you do. The fact is, no matter what UK does YOU will never say anything nice about them or give them credit. Must be some sort of personal vendetta with the school or something. A real SEC fan would be happy for the Cats right? I can understand why you, hater of all that is UK, aren't familiar with that. I mean they are help making the conference look good aren't they.

Nah I'll show a little gratitude when you do. The fact is, no matter what UK does YOU will never say anything nice about them or give them credit. Must be some sort of personal vendetta with the school or something. A real SEC fan would be happy for the Cats right? I can understand why you, hater of all that is UK, aren't familiar with that. I mean they are help making the conference look good aren't they.

Not true at all. I am just stating what I have stated for a few years now, Brooks aint the answer long term. That isn't being a "hater". I bet its about 50/50 happy/sad about Brooks' success this year and his new contract. Many, many many Cat fans said they wished he would lose bad enough to put an end to his tenure at UK. I don't think a single winning season (with a number of really bad opponents) changes that. As far as nice goes, I have met Coach Brooks and think he is a nice guy. But I think a relapse is much more likely than taking the next step under Brooks. You have your opinion and I have mine. No vendetta.

Not true at all. I am just stating what I have stated for a few years now, Brooks aint the answer long term. That isn't being a "hater". I bet its about 50/50 happy/sad about Brooks' success this year and his new contract. Many, many many Cat fans said they wished he would lose bad enough to put an end to his tenure at UK. I don't think a single winning season (with a number of really bad opponents) changes that. As far as nice goes, I have met Coach Brooks and think he is a nice guy. But I think a relapse is much more likely than taking the next step under Brooks. You have your opinion and I have mine. No vendetta.

Brooks may not be the long long term answer but anyone can see what he's done. He's got the program back on its feet and the recruiting is as good and consistent as its ever been.

Sorry about that LSUROCK UK fans should so some gratitude to LSU since they are the greatest team ever in both sports.:rolleyes:

LOL, that sarcasm really cracks me up. OBTW, please provide a little backup to your claim... where and when did I post that my alma mater was "greatest"? It is however true that at this point they are superior to your school.:eek: :thumb: :p:D

LOL, that sarcasm really cracks me up. OBTW, please provide a little backup to your claim... where and when did I post that my alma mater was "greatest"? It is however true that at this point they are superior to your school.:eek: :thumb: :p:D

Congrats on your 1 year in basketball.:D Football is a different story LSU

is very good year in year out. :thumb:

They also win about 14 million bucks which they are nice enough to share with teams like UK again this year. So show a little gratitude.

Nice enough? Show a little gratitude..? Are you serious!?!

Do you honestly believe LSU is "nice enough" to just give teams part of their 14mill, which I don't believe is the correct figure anyway..? They aren't doing it out of kindness, they're doing it because they HAVE to. Get a clue.