4A Returning Starters

Some others can answer better than I. 

Im pretty sure Boyle returns Tommy Zeismer, the Stone kid, Avery Bodner, Sage Dawson, some of their OLine as well. 

Rebel or someone can complete the picture with more in-depth analysis. 

3 hours ago, Hatz said:

Some others can answer better than I. 

Im pretty sure Boyle returns Tommy Zeismer, the Stone kid, Avery Bodner, Sage Dawson, some of their OLine as well. 

Rebel or someone can complete the picture with more in-depth analysis. 

Decided to look.  Boyle returns 3 on the OL for next year.  

2 TE's and the #1 RB and #2 RB as well.

Defense shows the Rebels returning:  2 on the line, one of which is Zeismer.

2 LB's return and 3 DB's  

Sage Dawson will likely step into the QB spot as a rising Junior and the Rebs will need some Receivers to step up.  

Should be interesting.  

Franklin County and Central will be loaded. Too bad only one of those teams can come out of that District.

Johnson Central should return a lot.

Boyle County has big holes to fill, but when you are a top tier program like they are... well... they will be fine.

I can only speak for 4A central KY area, so I apologize ahead of time for those area/ schools that I am not familiar with. Franklin Co. has Moorman coming back who can be a Mr. Football candidate. Lex Catholic has Pedroche, 3rd leading receiver on team coming back, 1,200 yard rusher in Hall and top O- Line in Schlarman. Bourbon Co. looks like they bring all their play makers back. Boyle Co... well it's Boyle, they are loaded and I am sure they will find others to fill in what they are losing this season.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kanaka Kahakai said:

Don’t you worry bout who they are going to hire lol. Once you find out, it will blow you away. Worry bout who the other school down the street return as well 😏

Trust me, I am not worried one bit. I am sure they will make a good hire. And as far as Big Brother down the street, they will be more than fine, don't worry 😘

8 minutes ago, Tigerallamerican said:

Trust me, I am not worried one bit. I am sure they will make a good hire. And as far as Big Brother down the street, they will be more than fine, don't worry 😘

Apparently you were concern enough to comment on their hire of HC or who's returning LOL, but sure no one knows what's going on Clays Mill, but us on here know that ya'll need to worry about finishing, at least with BW LOL! 

• Haha 1