Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A Returning Starters

Featured Replies

What schools in 4a will have a lot of returning starters? 

Franklin County and Central. 

Franklin County and Central. Boyle probably will have alot too.

Some others can answer better than I. 
 

Im pretty sure Boyle returns Tommy Zeismer, the Stone kid, Avery Bodner, Sage Dawson, some of their OLine as well. 
 

Rebel or someone can complete the picture with more in-depth analysis. 

Sorry wrong post

3 hours ago, Hatz said:

Some others can answer better than I. 
 

Im pretty sure Boyle returns Tommy Zeismer, the Stone kid, Avery Bodner, Sage Dawson, some of their OLine as well. 
 

Rebel or someone can complete the picture with more in-depth analysis. 

 

Decided to look.  Boyle returns 3 on the OL for next year.  

2 TE's and the #1 RB and #2 RB as well.

 

Defense shows the Rebels returning:  2 on the line, one of which is Zeismer.

2 LB's return and 3 DB's  

Sage Dawson will likely step into the QB spot as a rising Junior and the Rebs will need some Receivers to step up.  

 

Should be interesting.  

 

Franklin County has some holes to fill, but I think returns a nice nucleus of talent. 

Franklin County and Central will be loaded. Too bad only one of those teams can come out of that District.

Johnson Central should return a lot.

Boyle County has big holes to fill, but when you are a top tier program like they are... well... they will be fine.

 

I can only speak for 4A central KY area, so I apologize ahead of time for those area/ schools that I am not familiar with. Franklin Co. has Moorman coming back who can be a Mr. Football candidate. Lex Catholic has Pedroche, 3rd leading receiver on team coming back, 1,200 yard rusher in Hall and top O- Line in Schlarman. Bourbon Co. looks like they bring all their play makers back. Boyle Co... well it's Boyle, they are loaded and I am sure they will find others to fill in what they are losing this season.

2 hours ago, Tigerallamerican said:

Catholic needs more than returners lol. 

Don’t you worry bout who they are going to hire lol. Once you find out, it will blow you away. Worry bout who the other school down the street return as well ?

12 hours ago, Kanaka Kahakai said:

Don’t you worry bout who they are going to hire lol. Once you find out, it will blow you away. Worry bout who the other school down the street return as well ?

Trust me, I am not worried one bit. I am sure they will make a good hire. And as far as Big Brother down the street, they will be more than fine, don't worry ?

8 minutes ago, Tigerallamerican said:

Trust me, I am not worried one bit. I am sure they will make a good hire. And as far as Big Brother down the street, they will be more than fine, don't worry ?

Apparently you were concern enough to comment on their hire of HC or who's returning LOL, but sure no one knows what's going on Clays Mill, but us on here know that ya'll need to worry about finishing, at least with BW LOL! 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.