Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pikeville vs. Raceland Predictions/Updates

Who wins this matchup? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Pikeville
      74%
      20
    • Raceland
      25%
      7

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

McNamee and Hensley connect for another score.

28-0 Pikeville

 

This one's probably out of Raceland's reach. Hard to see anyone in 1A coming back from four scores down against Pikeville.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Heading east for this one on Friday night. I've seen Pikeville this season but not Raceland. I suspect Pikeville is about two touchdowns better, but Raceland has a solid club. I saw their semifinal me

  • GOREDDEVILS
    GOREDDEVILS

    Of Course they have a  chance that why they play the game, I just just feel like Pikeville and Raceland are the best 2 teams left.

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    Mountain Top Sports will also be streaming: https://mountain-toplive.com/2021/11/24/pikeville-vs-raceland-football-nov-26-at-730-pm/

Birchfield runs in the touchdown and the two pointer for the kill shot. The clock is now running.

36-0 Pikeville

Just now, DevilMayCare said:

Birchfield runs in the touchdown and the two pointer for the kill shot. The clock is now running.

36-0 Pikeville

I certainly didn't expect a running clock in this one, wow Pikeville. 

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

I certainly didn't expect a running clock in this one, wow Pikeville. 

Too much heavy artillery wearing maroon out there.

Just now, DevilMayCare said:

Too much heavy artillery wearing maroon out there.

They looked really good for a 1A team when I watched them earlier this year.

  • Author

Looks like to me the best two teams in the east where in the same district.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.