Steelers 29 Bears 27

mcpapa

37 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

18th straight MNF home win for the Steelers, which is crazy. 

But ALL the talk this morning is about the late fourth quarter taunting call and hip-check by the ref. 

That and the drive where they called the phantom chop block penalty on the Bears which took away a TD and then Fields got whacked the next two plays in a row with no call. 

• Haha 1

Just now, MJAlltheWay24 said:

That penalty taking away the TD was crazy to me.

Me too.  I think the replay and "analysis" was pretty clear it should not have been a penalty.  If I remember correctly, the play was reviewable but not the penalty part of the play.

The NFL needs to do better. 

8 hours ago, theguru said:

Me too.  I think the replay and "analysis" was pretty clear it should not have been a penalty.  If I remember correctly, the play was reviewable but not the penalty part of the play.

The NFL needs to do better. 

As long as the people still show up and buy gear and most importantly, as long as the networks continue to plunk down billions for TV rights, they have no real motivation to change anything.

2 minutes ago, The Raven said:

As long as the people still show up and buy gear and most importantly, as long as the networks continue to plunk down billions for TV rights, they have no real motivation to change anything.

No argument from me.  

I am gameday only guy these days and even that is wearing on me. 

Is it NASCAR season yet?