Paducah Tilghman at Union County Predictions/Updates

Paducah Tilghman at Union County  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/13/2021 at 01:00 AM

Union has won 3 in a row, including the 21-19 win last month. Union County outgained Tilghman 261-231 in yardage in that one.

Tilghman will have their hands full as they have really struggled to move the ball the second half of the season. They have been reduced to a big play only offense. 

The first game this season was scoreless for nearly 3 quarters before they both finally woke up. It was hard to judge either of them as they both kept throwing the ball into high winds which really made a difference. 

Union has to have the edge playing at home coupled with Tilghman's inability to sustain drives and keep the defense off the field. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think PT gets the highlight win of a otherwise forgettable season 28-21.

Paducah has solid athletes but Union has been the tougher team the last 2 years. They have just enough at the skill position to keep Paducah in check. I lean Union but wouldn't be surprised to see Pad

Paid video: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/khsaa/gam8529aa1d28

The earlier game was the rain week, wasn't it? In any event, I see Union as a dark horse in these playoffs.  Run the ball, but also have thrown for 1,900 yards. Lot of seniors, lot of wrestlers.  I think they roll here.

Paducah has solid athletes but Union has been the tougher team the last 2 years. They have just enough at the skill position to keep Paducah in check. I lean Union but wouldn't be surprised to see Paducah pull it off this go around. Like @Hearsaysaid, Union is much improved in the pass game. #23 and #6 can go up and get the ball and #9 is load in the back field. The quarterback is tough and also starts at linebacker.

• Like 1