Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pre-Season AP Top 25 Poll

Featured Replies

1. Gonzaga

2. UCLA

3. Kansas

4. Villanova

5. Texas

6. Michigan

7. Purdue

8. Baylor

9. Duke

10. Kentucky

11. Illinois

12. Memphis

13. Oregon

14. Alabama

15. Houston

16. Arkansas

17. Ohio State

18. Tennessee

19. North Carolina

20. Florida State

21. Maryland

22. Auburn

23. St. Bonaventure

24. Connecticut

25. Virginia 

 

https://apnews.com/hub/ap-top-25-college-basketball-poll

Is Gonzaga the clear number one?

  • Author

45D3F5EB-FAD1-42D8-B404-A0564850FD22.jpeg

  • Author
2 minutes ago, theguru said:

Is Gonzaga the clear number one?

UCLA was the only other team to receive first place votes, but the difference was 55 to 8 in favor of the Zags.

I like Louisville's team this year and I think they will eventually move into top 25.

  • Author
1 minute ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I like Louisville's team this year and I think they will eventually move into top 25.

I liked what I saw at the scrimmage this weekend, excited to see how they develop.

I like that they don't have Kentucky sitting in the top 5.  Hopefully they earn their way to this designation.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.