3. Johnson Central at #7 Letcher County Central

4. Central vs. #6 Franklin County

5. Lexington Catholic vs. Anderson County

6. Franklin County at #4 Central

7. Letcher County Central vs. #3 Johnson Central

8. Logan County vs. Calloway County

9. Hopkinsville at Hopkins County Central

10. Spencer County at John Hardin

First off, thank you for the ranking, this is just a question, not a criticism or knock on any schools that are in top ten, just looking at some records of a couple of the teams, just wondering, how Scott, Rowan or Holmes are not in top ten, or maybe I should ask how close they are, Scott is playing awful good right now. Just curious, and thank you.

1 hour ago, allsport71 said:

First off, thank you for the ranking, this is just a question, not a criticism or knock on any schools that are in top ten, just looking at some records of a couple of the teams, just wondering, how Scott, Rowan or Holmes are not in top ten, or maybe I should ask how close they are, Scott is playing awful good right now. Just curious, and thank you.

Which of those 3 do you think has the best case to be in the top 10 and why?

Scott right now IMO. I think they have won against Rowan County, Rowan won against Holmes. Scott plays Holmes 10/21. But, I still think the above top 10 that Bluegrass Preps does is pretty darn close every week that I have looked at it. I think you all do a great job. Thanks for the rankings every week.