Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

Big Blue Madness is tonight.  I used to get pretty excited about watching it, but not really anymore.  I do always like checking though, but man it snuck up on me this year, as I'm sure it did a lot of others.  I'd bet many will say that is because of the success of the football team but I've just been busy.

Looking forward to learning some of the new faces and getting this season started!

10 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Big Blue Madness is tonight.  I used to get pretty excited about watching it, but not really anymore.  I do always like checking though, but man it snuck up on me this year, as I'm sure it did a lot of others.  I'd bet many will say that is because of the success of the football team but I've just been busy.

Looking forward to learning some of the new faces and getting this season started!

Heck, by the time an old guy like me learns their names they are GONE lol.

19 hours ago, 9068 said:

Heck, by the time an old guy like me learns their names they are GONE lol.

Good thing they have a lot of guys returning this year then compared to previous years lol. 

One thing that stood out to me from the scrimmage portion. The shooting was MUCH better than in the past years. I know there was no defense being played, but there never is at these. In past seasons, the shooting has been horrible at MM.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.