Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 56 Central 49

Featured Replies

Any news? They tipped off at 9am.

I am hoping to hear something as well..The 9:00 tipoff has something to do with it I'm sure!!:sssh:

There you go skfan. Wasn't at the game, so I have no details and don't know if Hester played. Based on the score it looks like he didn't.

Any win after a loss and having to play at nine in the morning is a good win.

  • Author

Wow! Central is now on a 4 game losing streak...

Hester did not play. Magley did not play and Parrott injured his ankle. Not a good week for the SK boys. Hester's status sounds questionable at best.

There you go skfan. Wasn't at the game, so I have no details and don't know if Hester played. Based on the score it looks like he didn't.

Thanks Lucky Charms I will have to make a couple calls and get the skinny on Mike's status:thumb:

Mike is going to the doctor to have the foot examined, he wanted to play but could barely put weight on it.

 

This was one of the ugliest games I have ever seen. SK was in control the whole way, but there were a few times that I thought Central was going to make a run at them, just didn't happen.

Simon Kenton 56 Central 49

I think the score was Simon Kenton 56 Central 49..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.