Adair County vs. Metcalfe County Predictions/Updates

ACfan4

Who wins?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Both teams are coming off a bye week and are having stellar seasons. Adair comes in with a 5-2 record but is coming off a 32-12 loss to a top 5 3A team in Glasgow. Metcalfe also comes in at 5-2 and is currently ranked top 10 in 2A. Both teams play a physical brand of football. Metcalfe is more balanced as they average 131 passing yards and 211 rushing yards per game. Adair comes in averaging 63 yards per game passing and 207 rush yards per game. Metcalfe took a big hit a few weeks ago when dual threat SR QB Peyton Dial tore his ACL but his replacement Mason Estes has played well. Look for this to be a tight game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Colonels_Wear_Blue changed the title to Adair County vs. Metcalfe County Predictions/Updates
1 hour ago, Purple88 said:

Should be a good game.  And these two are likely to meet again in the playoffs?

I'll take Adair in a close game 28-21.

Adair is in 3a and Metcalfe is in 2a, so they won't meet again this year. With that said, I wonder what we will see with this game, this will be the first game that Metcalfe has played without QB Dial against a really solid team. 

Metcalfe is a very solid team and very good up front and have some nice athletes. I know Adair is very good as well, should be a good game. I'll go Adair 35-34. 

• Thanks 1