La Salle (OH) 48 Trinity 27

Tigerpride94

1 minute ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Yowza!

Hard to think that this is the second time in 5 years that Trinity has gone 0-4 to start the season! Was the last time (2018) the season where Coach Beatty made them take the stickers off their helmets?

When you play that tough of schedule the few rebuilding years are going to be tough at beginning of season.

• Like 1

I see a sideline that is far from a Beatty sideline. Lacks intensity, focus and organization. That’s the coaches. I know every coach wants to have their way but why would you change what has worked to perfection for so long. From the way plays and player groups are sent in was tight, now very loose. Most of these guys are returning staff. So now you are going to relax on the formula of success…. I see more than a talent drop off. I have been to every game including the scrimmage, no improvement from an organizational standpoint.

• Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, fatsnbul said:

I see a sideline that is far from a Beatty sideline. Lacks intensity, focus and organization. That’s the coaches. I know every coach wants to have their way but why would you change what has worked to perfection for so long. From the way plays and player groups are sent in was tight, now very loose. Most of these guys are returning staff. So now you are going to relax on the formula of success…. I see more than a talent drop off. I have been to every game including the scrimmage, no improvement from an organizational standpoint.

That is a pretty scathing indictment. 

• Like 1