Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell at Lawrence County Predictions/Updates

Russell at Lawrence County 9/9 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Russell
      88%
    • Lawrence County
      11%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/09/2021 at 11:30 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Russell travels to Lawrence County for a rare Thursday night game this week.
Russell comes off a tough loss to Wheelersburg, Ohio 35-16 and wins over Boone County 19-6 and Raceland 28-18 for a record of 2-1. Lawrence County has wins over Harrison County 42-7 and Greenup County 34-7 for a 2-0 record.
Can Russell rebound and knock off a much improved Lawrence County team or will Lawrence County stick the pitch fork through the Devils eyes, and come away with the victory to take them to 3-0?

Thoughts?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 7-7 3 yard td run by ferguson of LC   8:48 2nd.

  • 19-14 at the half.

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    I could definitely see a game that close. If one team pulls away, it's probably more likely to be Russell. I think they'll spring some big plays in the passing game, but they'll have their hands full

  • Author

Game can be heard for Russell fans on https://koolhits1057.com or on their app. Lawrence County fans can hear their announcers on 99.3 FM and online at https://www.wkyham.com 99.3 might have an app as well I am not sure.

I am not sure if there will be video but I will post if I find some.

  • Author

I think the Wheelersburg game will have Russell ready for Lawrence County. TJ said Russell won’t see that kind of speed until the Semis or Championship. Russell will be hungry to rebound and they don’t lose back to back often.

 

I’ve got Russell 28-14.

  • Author

From what I understand there will be no live video streams.

My computer rating says Russell by 5. Looks to be a competitive game.

45 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

My computer rating says Russell by 5. Looks to be a competitive game.

I could definitely see a game that close. If one team pulls away, it's probably more likely to be Russell. I think they'll spring some big plays in the passing game, but they'll have their hands full again at the line of scrimmage. Whether they're up or down, you can pretty much always count on Lawrence County being physical.

Should be a really good game with a contrast of styles.

  • Author

TJ said in the paper today that D’Marques Kershner is Day-to- Day and may play or may not against Lawrence County. I would say that depends on how he’s handling the loss of the person who raised him and his siblings in his grandfather Tony Kershner.

  • Author

 Russell gets a break as LC fumbles in the near the endzone and it goes into the endzone for a touchback.

  • Author

!st and goal for the Devils at 6.

  • Author

Russell fumbled and gave the ball back at the 2.

  • Author

int for russell in endzone. A td for russell.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.