Bray Wyatt released from WWE

10 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

Not until this release did I ever think the company was going to be sold, but now I believe that.  Vince would never put all this talent out there if he wasn't planning to sell.

Has there been much talk/rumor about Vince possibly selling?

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

Has there been much talk/rumor about Vince possibly selling?

A lot of talk, mostly because of all the releases, both in-ring talent and office personnel.  Vince has also given enormous influence to Nick Khan, the company's new Chief Revenue Officer.  He is said to be behind all the cuts.

Sure seems like they are making the company as profitable and appealing as possible. 

2 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

A lot of talk, mostly because of all the releases, both in-ring talent and office personnel.  Vince has also given enormous influence to Nick Khan, the company's new Chief Revenue Officer.  He is said to be behind all the cuts.

Sure seems like they are making the company as profitable and appealing as possible. 

Nothing is forever.  Thanks RP.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sportsfan41 said:

Could this be the beginning of the end of professional wrestling?

I don't think so.  The industry is too profitable. 

WWE brings in about $700 million a year in revenue without selling a single ticket or piece of merchandise.  That's just their media deals.  Their most profitable year was 2020 and they only had 2 1/2 months worth of arena shows.

• Thanks 1