Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beer Vending Saga at GABP

Featured Replies

  • Author

Its no where near as much fun now.  We aren't a part of the game at all.  Very little fan interaction.  Quite a few people telling us that it just isn't the same without our calls and they don't like having to get up to get a beer.  I told so many people that the only way it potentially changes is if they make their voices heard.  Doubt many do.

I can see on TV waiters/waitresses are serving the folks sitting behind home plate.  Are they in a different union, or run by a different management group???

1 hour ago, Mustang said:

I can see on TV waiters/waitresses are serving the folks sitting behind home plate.  Are they in a different union, or run by a different management group???

Those are premium seats, so I'd imagine they are managed by the same group that handles the suites. 

  • Author
1 hour ago, Mustang said:

I can see on TV waiters/waitresses are serving the folks sitting behind home plate.  Are they in a different union, or run by a different management group???

They are Delaware North employees, which I am too.  But I'd imagine that Phil Castellini is okay with them being in the seats because they are serving the guests that pay the most.  Whereas he doesn't want us in the seats to serve the common fan.

  • Author
1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

Those are premium seats, so I'd imagine they are managed by the same group that handles the suites. 

I'd imagine that is correct.  Different department than me, but all managed by Delaware North.

Whenever I get up to a Reds game this season, if you're working I'll be sure to come find you and buy a beer from you, MJ. 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Whenever I get up to a Reds game this season, if you're working I'll be sure to come find you and buy a beer from you, MJ. 

My man.  It would be nice to finally truly meet you too.

  • Author

I'm looking forward to getting down there this weekend, especially with this beautiful weather.  Got a feeling there will be more than just the 2-3 of us that worked last weekend but I think we are capped at 10, which thankfully I'm a part of.

  • Author

Well, I can say that it isn't as much fun with the new way we are working but I can't complain based on sales/tips this weekend.

Thanks for following along haha!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.