Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UCLA - GONZAGA updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Kentucky Windage said:

Officials seem a little Bulldog friendly. 

A lot friendly and UCLA still has the lead.

Heck of a first half.   Let's hope UCLA can bring it that well in the second half.   I don't care who wins, but a close game would be great.

 

  • Author

My Bracket is 99.1 and need a Zags win. I hate UCLA and can’t help but root for Juzang. 

I don't like UCLA but I want them to beat out the Zags. I do want Baylor to beat them(UCLA)  in the finals.

I don't want to hear how the Zags went undefeated with no losses in the season.

Big time shot for the Zags, sugss to win the game in o/t with time running out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.