North Texas 61 WKU 57 OT (Conference USA Championship)

16thBBall Fan

McKnight became a freshman for a moment in missing that front end. Unfortunate, but he had a great season. 

What I’m incredulous about is that Josh Anderson tried to throw the ball off North Texas when he got trapped after that rebound late. Tie game, THREE timeouts, and he tries that, turning it over and setting up the game winner. I could not believe it. And frankly, the execution at the end of regulation and that game tying attempt was atrocious. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

McKnight became a freshman for a moment in missing that front end. Unfortunate, but he had a great season. 

What I’m incredulous about is that Josh Anderson tried to throw the ball off North Texas when he got trapped after that rebound late. Tie game, THREE timeouts, and he tries that, turning it over and setting up the game winner. I could not believe it. And frankly, the execution at the end of regulation and that game tying attempt was atrocious. 

I agree I hated for them. That charge call un Anderson was horrible I thought as well. I did enjoy watching them through the tournament with all of the Kentucky kids playing. I don't see any way they get a at large bid even with their win over Alabama on the road they had 3 bad Quad 3 losses. Should get a NIT bid however I hope.

Starting the game down 17-0 didn't help.    But WKU fought back to take (if memory serves) a 6-point lead with about 3 minutes left.  Then they got a little loose and let NT back in.    Missed the front ends of 2 straight one-and-ones and Carson Williams missed 2 easy layups .    Looks like the only representatives from Kentucky in the NCAA will be Morehead and (hopefully) Louisville.