Florida 71 Kentucky 67

16thBBall Fan

54 minutes ago, Tomcats1990 said:

Because if they were playing good basketball that and a lot of other games this season would be W’s not L’s

Ok. I agree I want a win. Unlike many of the losses earlier in the year though, I wouldn't say they were terrible in this game. They are who they are.  Jackson can't stay on the floor. Sarr is the weakest big man in the nation with bad hands. Askew is turnover prone and can't shoot nor score on drives.  And unfortunately we don't have players on the roster that can take minutes and improve on the shortcomings of thise players.  All we can hope for is those players minimize their mistakes enough to get a win.

3 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Ok. I agree I want a win. Unlike many of the losses earlier in the year though, I wouldn't say they were terrible in this game. They are who they are.  Jackson can't stay on the floor. Sarr is the weakest big man in the nation with bad hands. Askew is turnover prone and can't shoot nor score on drives.  And unfortunately we don't have players on the roster that can take minutes and improve on the shortcomings of thise players.  All we can hope for is those players minimize their mistakes enough to get a win.

Good assessment.