February 18, 20215 yr 14 years $340 Million. I'm sure the end of that contract will strangle them. Hopefully they win a lot at the front.
February 18, 20215 yr 1 hour ago, The Raven said: 14 years $340 Million. I'm sure the end of that contract will strangle them. Hopefully they win a lot at the front. I know it's not, but this just seems like a joke.
February 18, 20215 yr Less than $25,000,000 per, that would put him just behind Votto and Patrick Corbin at around the 23rd highest paid player. In 5 or 6 years, he's going to want to renegotiate this deal as he probably won't be in the top 40 or 50 highest paid in the game by then.
February 18, 20215 yr You have to figure he'll be drawing Social Security at the end of the contract.
February 19, 20215 yr Author His extension runs out the same year the Mets stop paying Bobby Bonilla. ?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.