Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bills at Chiefs (AFC Championship) Thoughts/Predictions

Who wins? 5 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bills
      40%
      2
    • Chiefs
      60%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I just got a feeling about the Bills.  Granted, I said the same last week about the Browns haha!

KC has been the classic "play to your competition" team of 2020. Not sure if it is a Superbowl hangover or what, but aside from their record - which is the most important thing - they've spent much of the season not looking the part. I would argue Buffalo has looked liked the best team in the NFL the last two months with Josh Allen making unprecedented strides in his third year... but is he ready for this moment?

I am going to assume Mahomes passes concussion protocol and able to start, and the Chiefs find another way to win a close one, 31-29.

KC was tied for the second worst team against the spread this season, Buffalo was second best. If you are in to those sort of things.

If Mahomes is healthy, KC wins. 

  • Author
On 1/22/2021 at 1:36 PM, TheDeuce said:

If Mahomes is healthy, KC wins. 

Sounds like he cleared.

Same thing I'm getting old I guess I can't tell Green Bay/Tampa from Buffalo/Kansas City. lol

Chiefs come back and get a touchdown to cut it to 9-7 after the Bills turned a Hardman fumble into 6 points missed the XP attempt.

Chiefs taking control of the game no looks like another touchdown and now lead 14-9 with still 9:35 left in the first half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.