Sign in to follow this  
CincySportsFan

Dwayne Haskins signs with the Steelers

Given the way NFL contracts are, this ultimately could mean not a dang thing.  He could push Rudolph for the #2 job, or he could be gone next week.

In all honesty, I'm glad the Steelers are looking at this approach as an heir-apparent to Big Ben, rather than being creative and coming up with a way to get Deshaun Watson from Houston.  THAT would scare me (as a Bengals fan) way more.

Good luck Dwayne, I think he’s learned a lot from the Washington debacle, at least, I hope he did.

This may be his last chance..

15 hours ago, CincySportsFan said:

Given the way NFL contracts are, this ultimately could mean not a dang thing.  He could push Rudolph for the #2 job, or he could be gone next week.

In all honesty, I'm glad the Steelers are looking at this approach as an heir-apparent to Big Ben, rather than being creative and coming up with a way to get Deshaun Watson from Houston.  THAT would scare me (as a Bengals fan) way more.

Maybe I will be proved wrong, but I do not think the Steelers are thinking heir-apparent with Dwayne Haskins. Remember Paxton Lynch? Played a couple years in Denver. He was on the Steelers' roster up until opening day this season.

Sign in to follow this