Way Too Early 2021 Rankings

Walter

1 hour ago, John Anthony said:

@GrantNKY Ruckert back, great call by you.  We might have the top TE in the country next year.  That will certainly help a brand new QB.

This was the difference between Alabama and everyone else this past year. They got players to come back. Now we have Ruckert, Mumford, Togiai, Garrett, and Smith coming back. These are all huge and likely means they have seen enough from Stroud to know he can lead them for another playoff run. 

32 minutes ago, Rebelstat said:

I like it when they say way to early ranking and they only give you the top 10.  Yea they are tops but I would like to see the top 25 because that is part of the rankings.

The rankings posted in here were just summarized down to the top 10. The actual rankings are top 25. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Chris Olave is back for his senior year, there’s our shocker!  Wow!

JA, I think you and I could quarterback Ohio State next year. Haha Olave and Ruckert decide to come back. The number 1 WR in the class 3 years in a row with Wilson, Fleming, and Egbuka. Plus JSN, Jameson Williams, Scott Jr., Marvin Harrison, and Ballard? I mean my lord. This has to be right there with the Bama receiving class from 2 years ago with Ruggs, Jeudy, Smith, and Waddle right? Just an absolute embarrassment of riches for CJ Stroud to throw to. 

• 2 weeks later...