January 5, 20215 yr $2. Top 3 paid out. https://www.fanduel.com/entry/53188-242476250?invitedby=thadopeja&cnl=maio&utm_campaign=User Referral&utm_medium=iOS&utm_source=User 3-20&utm_content=Link
January 7, 20215 yr $2. Top 3 paid out. https://www.fanduel.com/entry/53268-242620231?invitedby=thadopeja&cnl=mabo&utm_campaign=User Referral&utm_medium=iOS&utm_source=User 3-20&utm_content=Link
January 8, 20215 yr $5 Friday. Top 3 paid out. https://www.fanduel.com/entry/53297-242652856?invitedby=thadopeja&cnl=mabo&utm_campaign=User Referral&utm_medium=iOS&utm_source=User 3-20&utm_content=Link
January 11, 20215 yr $2. Top 3 paid out. https://www.fanduel.com/entry/53366-242782738?invitedby=thadopeja&cnl=maio&utm_campaign=User Referral&utm_medium=iOS&utm_source=User 3-20&utm_content=Link
January 14, 20215 yr Author 10-man. $2. Top three get paid. 1/14 main slate contest. https://www.fanduel.com/entry/53529-242970261?invitedby=fatnate&cnl=mabo&utm_campaign=User Referral&utm_medium=iOS&utm_source=User 3-20&utm_content=Link
February 2, 20215 yr These last minute cancellations are getting old. Nothing like finding out a few minutes before a 9pm game that it won't be played. I don't play every day, and have gotten stung by this a few times.
February 4, 20215 yr Author On 2/2/2021 at 9:19 AM, rjs4470 said: These last minute cancellations are getting old. Nothing like finding out a few minutes before a 9pm game that it won't be played. I don't play every day, and have gotten stung by this a few times. The Denver game got me the other night, but FD refunded any losses up to the amount played. NBA is always a challenge with last minute changes and in general the lack info available with different start times. It’s work to keep up with everything when there is a big slate.
February 4, 20215 yr 6 hours ago, FatNate said: The Denver game got me the other night, but FD refunded any losses up to the amount played. NBA is always a challenge with last minute changes and in general the lack info available with different start times. It’s work to keep up with everything when there is a big slate. I’m at least glad they did that. And I know Covid is making it tougher. But there have been some crazy NBA cancellations over the years even before Covid. It’s one of the reasons I stoped playing baseball DFS...it was just a pain to check weather in every city before submitting your lineup.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.