Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA FanDuel

Featured Replies

Anyone play regularly?  I would be willing to set up a nightly contest, if we had enough interested people.

@PurplePride92 Will you be running your nightly league this year?

42 minutes ago, FatNate said:

Anyone play regularly?  I would be willing to set up a nightly contest, if we had enough interested people.

@PurplePride92 Will you be running your nightly league this year?

I'll play. Probably not every night, as I hate the smaller slates (less than 5 games).

On 12/17/2020 at 9:05 AM, FatNate said:

Anyone play regularly?  I would be willing to set up a nightly contest, if we had enough interested people.

@PurplePride92 Will you be running your nightly league this year?

Most likely.  I’ll have 5-7 that will play nightly.  

  • Author

Sorry for the confusion, but I originally posted a NFL link here too. Deleted now. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.