Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most Favorite 10th Region Moment!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think without a doubt my favorite moment would be in my opinion, the greatest 10th region final i have ever seen and that was the 1995 Montgomery Co Mason Co game, 2 ots i'll never forget it

I will Take the Brossart Buzzer Beater in the 2000 Region Finals against Mason

I'll second this, I played in it.

 

Is this just for the 10th Region Tournament or for the 10th Region regular season too? Cause I know Brossart and St. Pat's had some memorable matchups in that same 2000 season.

Another would be the St. Pat's vs. Brossart semifinal (region) in 2000 in which Brossart won by 1. We had an unbelievable run.

 

Jordan Owens, Ike Poe, Wes, and Con were some tough competitors.

  • Author

Who did you all play in the opener of the state. Cant remember. I was there on the front row. Go to Mason and all i remember was the rebound and the put back. My heart stopped. But by no means one of the best.

who did u all play in the opener of the state. Cant remember. I was there on the front row. Go to mason and all i remember was the rebound and the put back. My heart stopped. But by no means one of the best.

We played Graves Co. and won 47-40. We lost to Russeville the next day. They had 6'10'' Tony Key and we had a bunch of 6'2'' guys.

didn't Harrison win the tournament on a buzzer beater in the early 90's?

didn't Harrison win the tournament on a buzzer beater in the early 90's?

1996 38-37 over montgomery

I also remember a buzzer beater in the All "A" 10th Region Finals in 1998. Bracken Co beat Brossart. Not sure on the score, just remember the heartbreak. That was at Deming.

I also remember a buzzer beater in the All "A" 10th Region Finals in 1998. Bracken Co beat Brossart. Not sure on the score, just remember the heartbreak.

50-49 i was sittin on the bench

1996 38-37 over montgomery

 

The buzzer beater was in '97 and GRC actually still had a shot to win.

Jerry Fogle from Harrison Co hit a buzzer beater against Maysville in 1991 I believe. I remember being in the Fieldhouse and it was packed.

In '91, Jerry Fogle hit a buzzer beater as Harrison beat Maysville in the last game in the history of the storied Bulldog tradition. Huge crosd that night that stormed the floor when it was all over.

 

Extremely exciting game the entire night, especially the last minute or two when the tempo was top speed and the lead changed hands a couple of times.

I will Take the Brossart Buzzer Beater in the 2000 Region Finals against Mason

 

Have to agree with this one, I think the ball hung on the rim for a good 2 weeks before it decided to drop in, another great game was the 10th semifinals against St. Pat. Talk about a nerve racking weekend!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.