Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan State 75 Duke 69

Featured Replies

FAR COACH K !!!!

  • Author

How could this happen ???

Duke had the number 3 recruiting class. Michigan State didn’t have a top 25 class!!!

Duke should have won !!!

  • Author

This is such a confusing score for me.

Duke was ranked higher and had a better recruiting class. How could they lose ????

Just now, MBWC41 said:

This is such a confusing score for me.

Duke was ranked higher and had a better recruiting class. How could they lose ????

Two best coaches in the sport.  

  • Author
4 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Two best coaches in the sport.  

Ehhh...

I can give you K. He’s GOAT. What’s Izzo done ?

So I guess it makes it more confusing to me that he could lose to a team that was rated lower and had a lesser recruiting class?

9 hours ago, MBWC41 said:

Ehhh...

I can give you K. He’s GOAT. What’s Izzo done ?

So I guess it makes it more confusing to me that he could lose to a team that was rated lower and had a lesser recruiting class?

.................and at home no less.

I know Kentucky sucks at shooting right now, so maybe I shouldn't say anything.  But man, some of the misses that Duke had.  Straight bricks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.