Ohio State 42 Indiana 35

John Anthony

On 11/8/2020 at 12:34 PM, John Anthony said:

I have OSU closer to 5, than 2.

On 11/8/2020 at 6:00 PM, Jumper_Dad said:

Sandbagger...😆 

There is no way that you honestly feel there is one, let alone four teams, better than your Buckeyes. I don't even feel that way. 

C'mon man, we know better. 🤣 

On 11/8/2020 at 6:31 PM, TheDeuce said:

JA, come on man... 😂

On 11/8/2020 at 6:34 PM, John Anthony said:

I’m telling you bro, the mood in Columbus is a little suspect.

On 11/8/2020 at 6:34 PM, Jumper_Dad said:

😆 🤣 😂 

On 11/8/2020 at 6:57 PM, TheDeuce said:

@GrantNKY, you agree?

Not a direct jab at you Deuce, you were interested in listening to me.

Michael Penix goes for 491 yards and 5 TD’s against OSU, mad respect.  Joe Milton for Michigan is gonna go for at least 175.

I’ve also been saying how much we miss Jeff Hafley, former co-DC/secondary coach.

Not sure what Fields was doing today, Oline has been bad I know he’s frustrated but he has to take care of the ball.  Day has to let coach Stud go.

14 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

@TheDeuce ND/Clemson final, we all started talking early playoff rankings and I was at the beginning of selling my OSU stock. 

I hear your concerns about the defense, but I still don’t think you really believe what you said.

Which four teams would you pick to beat OSU right now?

8 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I hear your concerns about the defense, but I still don’t think you really believe what you said.

Which four teams would you pick to beat OSU right now?

Bama, Clemson, ND, FL, A&M and possibly BYU.  This is the worst secondary I’ve seen in years.  

Any legit Dline will slow down/stuff Teague he’s simply a downhill runner, don’t ask him to juke anyone.  Like @TheGuru said he could tackle him.

Yes, we have an all world QB but at face value, we’re Oklahoma of the last few years...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, John Anthony said:

@TheDeuce ND/Clemson final, we all started talking early playoff rankings and I was at the beginning of selling my OSU stock. 

Yeah, I agree...at times your boys looked like crap today. That said, I never felt they were going to lose. Always made the plays needed to keep IU in the rear view mirror.

• Like 1