South Oldham at Lexington Christian Academy Predictions/Updates

ColonelMike

Who wins? South Oldham or LCA?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins, the South Oldham Dragons or the Lexington Christian Academy Eagles

• South Oldham Dragons
    • Lexington Christian Academy Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/30/2020 at 11:00 PM

Due to all the havoc caused by Covid-19, the South Oldham Dragons will not play their scheduled district matchup this week against Jeffersontown, since Jefferson County has shut down their athletic programs this week.

Instead, the Dragons will travel to Lexington to face the top-ranked team in Class 2A, the Eagles of Lexington Christian Academy.

South is coming off a bye week and enters the contest 4-1 on the season, with their only loss a 28-0 shutout at the hands of top-10 5A North Bullitt.   The Dragons last played two weeks ago in a 63-0 pasting of Seneca.

LCA is 6-1 after edging Danville, 34-30, last week.

Very interested in this game.   It will be my first-ever trip to LCA, and I'm looking forward to seeing both the Eagles and their facilities for the first time ever.

I'll post more thoughts on the matchup as the week goes on, but the game will be broadcast live video over the Pegasus Sports Network, beginning at 7 pm ET on www.pegasussportsky.com.

CM

• Like 2

• theguru changed the title to South Oldham at Lexington Christian Academy Predictions/Updates
On 10/26/2020 at 8:06 PM, BBN_34 said:

My heart says 28-21 Dragons. My head says 35-14 Eagles.

This outcome feels about right to me. I still don't know enough about South Oldham to predict that they'll keep it close or even potentially pull the upset. This is assuming LCA will have its full compliment of players after sitting some against Danville.

• Like 1