Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt County 26 Greenup County 19

Featured Replies

Wow... bobcats should fall in rankings.

3 minutes ago, Pacman69 said:

Wow... bobcats should fall in rankings.

Would you please expand on this?

5 minutes ago, Pacman69 said:

Wow... bobcats should fall in rankings.

I think Breathitt might be a little overvalued in the rankings, but keep in mind this game was added very late (Wednesday afternoon, I think). Neither team had much prep time.

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

Would you please expand on this?

Breathitt beats a Greenup county team, who won’t win a playoff game by 7 at home. Not an impressive win to me. They should fall out of the top 3 in the AP Poll. Not talking about the Preps poll. Should have clarified in original post!

5 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

I think Breathitt might be a little overvalued in the rankings, but keep in mind this game was added very late (Wednesday afternoon, I think). Neither team had much prep time.

Equal amount of prep time for both teams so I don’t think that matters much.

1 minute ago, Pacman69 said:

Breathitt beats a Greenup county team, who won’t win a playoff game by 7 at home. Not an impressive win to me. They should fall out of the top 3 in the AP Poll. Not talking about the Preps poll. Should have clarified in original post!

It's okay if you are talking about the BGP poll but I totally hear you @Pacman69!

Pac-Man | Pac-Man Wiki | Fandom

1 minute ago, Pacman69 said:

Equal amount of prep time for both teams so I don’t think that matters much.

True, but if you don't prep, aren't you more likely to run base stuff? Play the game to get a win, nothing fancy beyond that?

18 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

True, but if you don't prep, aren't you more likely to run base stuff? Play the game to get a win, nothing fancy beyond that?

An AP #3 shouldn’t have to run anything fancy to hammer Greenup County at their own field.

6 minutes ago, Pacman69 said:

An AP #3 shouldn’t have to run anything fancy to hammer Greenup County at their own field.

If you're basing this conversation on an AP ranking then I'm going to bow out.

Maybe someone can help remind me but doesn't the the Breathitt County press have 2 AP votes? I think I remember hearing about this last year but might be incorrect.

Breathitt had trouble running against Greenup and their Defense had more hole than sponge bob. Greenup ran the ball with ease. Breathitt D line is talented but very young. They’d better be fixing the D or it’s gonna be a short season for the Bobcats. QB Jaylen Turner played like a D1 prospect and the freshman Austin Spurrier made some incredible grabs. If it hadn’t been for them, Breathitt would have lost.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.