Beechwood 48 Covington Holy Cross 6

theguru

2 minutes ago, nkypete said:

Agree with that.  Beechwood was clearly the stronger team.  Complaint was with how the refs behaved and managed the game.  One odd example was a line judge throwing a flag about 25-30 yards into a crowd of players of both teams (didn't seem like a safe thing to do at the time).  IMO, as I mentioned previously, they did seemed confused on many instances.  Did not impact the final result since game was not close.

In the big picture if I follow along there is a ref shortage so I wonder if we have less experienced and competent refs in some games. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nkypete said:

Agree with that.  Beechwood was clearly the stronger team.  Complaint was with how the refs behaved and managed the game.  One odd example was a line judge throwing a flag about 25-30 yards into a crowd of players of both teams (didn't seem like a safe thing to do at the time).  IMO, as I mentioned previously, they did seemed confused on many instances.  Did not impact the final result since game was not close.

We may disagree on the McClendon penalty but we'll just chalk that up to a an honest difference of opinion. You do a good job trying to be unbiased in your opinions and I appreciate that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1