Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Pirates 9/04 - 9/06

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Bauer letting loose in the dugout and he should, this team needs to show some fire

My boy Aquino had a hit, walk and run scored in the first game and sitting out this one, typical Bell!!

  • Author

Davidson 1-24 and Mr. Rogers hits him instead of Aquino, typical, typical, typical!!!

Votto error on an easy toss allowed the Pirates three runs and probably a win.  Votto also made a fielding error in the first game on a throw from Farmer that bought took his head off.  Of course, they gave the error to Farmer.  Bauer not happy when he got into the dugout.  This is the kind of stuff why Reds can not go on a long win streak and has no shot at the Playoffs.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

Davidson 1-24 and Mr. Rogers hits him instead of Aquino, typical, typical, typical!!!

Yes and that was the ball game.  We got the bottom three in the last inning.  

Reds lose.  It is tough to win giving up three unearned runs.  Loss square on Joey Votto's shoulders.  Your LEADER!!!!!!!!

  • Author
9 minutes ago, sumoroyal said:

Votto error on an easy toss allowed the Pirates three runs and probably a win.  Votto also made a fielding error in the first game on a throw from Farmer that bought took his head off.  Of course, they gave the error to Farmer.  Bauer not happy when he got into the dugout.  This is the kind of stuff why Reds can not go on a long win streak and has no shot at the Playoffs.

Right on the money sumo!!

Why hit Barnhardt instead of Aquino?

  • Author

As I’ve said several times, more boneheaded plays and managerial moves than I’ve EVER seen, and I’ve been watching baseball for 50 years now, this was an EASY sweep!!!

How many throws do you have to drop at first before the manager takes you off there???

anybody know?????

  • Author
26 minutes ago, sumoroyal said:

Why hit Barnhardt instead of Aquino?

Bell is a complete JOKE and everybody knows it, HOW he’s not been fired is truly a mystery!

I suspect that Joey, due to his longevity on the team, commands an intimidation factor when it comes to Bell's handling of him.  I suspect that Joey has first call on what Joey does or does not do, and I imagine that Joey still has a rather high opinion of himself. .

I'm thinking the recent benching might have been more Joey's doing, than Bell's.

  • Author
3 hours ago, Mustang said:

I suspect that Joey, due to his longevity on the team, commands an intimidation factor when it comes to Bell's handling of him.  I suspect that Joey has first call on what Joey does or does not do, and I imagine that Joey still has a rather high opinion of himself. .

I'm thinking the recent benching might have been more Joey's doing, than Bell's.

I’m sure you’re right on a lot of that, especially Votto’s high opinion of himself, he was hitting .065 with no homers or RBI’s on the road before last night but he did go 1-5 on the evening so his average shot up!!!

  • Author

TYPICAL AGAIN, no Aquino in the lineup, Mr. Rogers making out the lineup!!

11 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I’m sure you’re right on a lot of that, especially Votto’s high opinion of himself, he was hitting .065 with no homers or RBI’s on the road before last night but he did go 1-5 on the evening so his average shot up!!!

His opinion of himself could be like my golf game.  I know I'm a mid-nineties player, but I always shoot 105.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.