Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chargers vs. Broncos updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Big play here....

 

Who you rooting for?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

YES!!! Chargers stop the Broncos on 4th down...

  • Author
Chargers to win by exactly 7.:lol:

 

:laugh: Ok thats fine with me, as long as its not Denver winning...:D

I'm rooting for Ladanian Tomlinson!!

Ill take another FG here. Keading racking the points up. 34-20 Charegers.

Didn't say he would/should did I ??? Just said I wonder when...

 

 

When? That's just an odd question considering he was benched what..a week ago? He probably won't see time for the Broncos again unless there's an injury. He might get some PT next year for another team.

He probably won't see time for the Broncos again unless there's an injury. He might get some PT next year for another team.

 

That's all I was wondering. Thanks :thumb:

Game Over....

 

 

This is where LT needs a touchdown! No more passes to Gates!! lol I need a TD from LT...badly.

  • Author

If the dang colts would have just done their job and beat the Jags, then this would have been the perfect day for the Bengals in the wild card situation. But oh well it was still a good day, now its just the Bengals and the Jags who are tied for the last 2 wild card spots...

Chargers to win by exactly 7 or less.:lol:

 

Haha that sounds like something I would say. I havent bet any games for a few weeks tho.

Haha that sounds like something I would say. I havent bet any games for a few weeks tho.

Baring a miracle I'm done.:madman:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.