December 10, 200619 yr Author San Diego was winning 28 to 3 at half, and now its 28 to 17 and Denver is driving...
December 10, 200619 yr Author Come on San Diego dont do what we did against you all and blow this huge 2nd half lead...
December 10, 200619 yr Author I tell you what, Cutler has been looking really good today in the 2nd half...When we play the Broncos in Denver in 2 weeks, its going to be a really tough game now if Cutler keeps improving each week...
December 10, 200619 yr I tell you what, Cutler has been looking really good today in the 2nd half...When we play the Broncos in Denver in 2 weeks, its going to be a really tough game now if Cutler keeps improving each week... Although the Bengals D has played good as of late, they will prolly make Cutler really look like #7 when they play @ Denver.
December 10, 200619 yr Come on LT, score more TD's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quit letting Gates have all the points! lol
December 10, 200619 yr I wonder when Jake "The Mistake" Plummer will get some PT Why would he get PT? Cutler has 2 TD's and no INTS...
December 10, 200619 yr Why would he get PT? Cutler has 2 TD's and no INTS... Didn't say he would/should did I ??? Just said I wonder when...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.